Saturday, March 30, 2013

Using NLP Hypnotic Language in Job Interviews

In the job interview your mission is to make a killer impression, you want the employer to remember you. After interviewing all day the job interviewer is tiered, and let's face it - probably bored. They sit there at the end of the day re-reading their scribbled notes trying to remember who said what, trying to convince
themselves that they should employee one of these candidates.

But what would happen if you could influence the interviewers thoughts, so at the end of the day all can think about is how well you would fit in with their team and how much added value you would bring to the organisation. What if they worried about you being recruited by another competitive organisation, how they would miss out on your amazing skills and experience... you can hear the interviewer saying "ring him now" can't you?

You will agree, being able to influence the interview using psychology, NLP and hypnotic persuasion techniques can make a real difference in your next job interview. The question is, how many different ways will you be able to use influencing skills in your next job interview?

3 Influential NLP Language Patterns for Job Interviews

Mind Reading: In the job interview context, we say mind reading when we claim to know the interviewers thoughts or feelings without saying how we know this. As an example you may say in the job interview "I know your thinking about how I can use my experience of turning around under performing companies of the brink of closer to become profitable" The interview may think "how do they know that" but will accept it because by the time you have finished they are thinking about it.

"You want a creative team that can take an idea and improve on it... "

"You are probably thinking about how I can use my experience to increase your profits... "

Cause & Effect: Making one thing lead to another by using 'linking' words such as:

Then, As You, Because. This language pattern is highly powerful as us humans always look for causes to every effect, which means you are more likely to accept the suggestion. "You will want to employ me, because I can add value to your team" Experiments have proven by giving reason "because" to your command increases compliance.

"As you read my CV, you will want to skim down to my position at... "

"By the end of the interview you will see how much added value I can bring to the team"

Tag Question: Compliance increases by adding tag question to the end of a statement, doesn't it? A tag question softens resistance and increases compliance, a tag questions can be: wont it, doesn't it, cant it, would you. "You can see from my CV how much experience I have at increasing turnover and profit, can't you?"

"It takes time to build up a valuable list of clients, doesn't it? And I can add my loyal clients are happy to follow to whichever organisation I choose"

"You're probably interested in how I achieved contract X, aren't you. But first let me explain... "
Putting it all Together

Alone each hypnotic language pattern won't gain you thousands of offers of employment, but together they make a big difference with every individual language pattern building upon the last creating stronger and stronger stack of persuasion which means the employer's image of you becomes more and more positive - they will want you more and more.

"I know your thinking about how I can use my experience of turning around under performing companies of the brink of closer to become profitable, which means that you will want some proof of how I can increase your profit don't you? As you can see from these spreadsheets (hands spreadsheet over) that turnover from the department before I implemented my plan was down by 66% and now look at the accounts from June - can see the difference? I have several similar pieces of evidence from several other large organisations which means the technique I use is long lasting, wouldn't you agree? Because I have spent years perfecting how to make profit from companies that are underperforming and I'm happy to share this technique with you once you employ me, so not only will you be gaining my experience you will also be gaining my skills and knowledge to"

Chris Delaney - Author of Influencing the Interview

At Employment King we want to help you achieve your goals by giving you the motivation and knowledge to improve Your Life Your Career and Your Future.
CV Writing and Interview Advice
Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy
Training for Professionals
http://www.employmentking.co.uk
info@employmentking.co.uk


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons