Saturday, March 30, 2013

How to Use NLP in Storytelling to Attract Women

One of the best ways to create a hypnotic effect with your story is to multi-thread. This means to open other stories, within the story you are telling. When you do this, you are creating anticipation and inviting the listener to ask questions, thereby allowing them to become more invested in your story. This is known in
NLP as Nested Loops and is one of the most powerful techniques you can use to really draw people into your story.

Don't rush to finish your story. Instead allow it to branch off into other areas. The best storytellers are interesting to listen to every time they tell the same story, because there's always different elements and tangents. The punch line isn't the goal: The whole experience is what makes an awesome story. With many master storytellers, the objective is never the punch line.

They may explore different areas with the story to build anticipation and intrigue and wait for the listener to draw him back to an element of the main story. It is important when you are telling your story in indirect manner you leave unanswered questions in the listeners mind.

By opening different threads when you are telling your story, you can easily convey your value and your attractive qualities. Remember, the whole point of your story is to raise your value and highlight your good qualities. By practicing this tool you can be able to keep people riveted for hours. It is a secret known by all the great public speakers. An example of opening different threads, to lead the conversation to areas you want to highlight is shown below

"Actually I remember where I saw her now...I was walking through the Park with my ex-girlfriend Sinead last week and I saw this really fat man - I mean this guy must have been at least 200 Kg - and he was speaking to the park attendant...He definitely looked foreign and he was walking with the most amazing dog I had ever seen...

Thread One - "When I was young i used to work on my Uncle's farm in the summer and I absolutely love animals... I mean, I am one of those guys that can speak to horses and I have been around animals all my life...For my birthday..."

"So I went over and bent down to pat the dog...After a few seconds, the fat guy turned around and said
Omg, this dog never lets anyone pat him but me

I think he was amazed but also kind of hurt that his dog let somebody pat him...So I explained to him that about working with animals on my Uncle's farm and how I absolutely love animals..."

Thread Two - "Since i have moved to the city, I was busy because I started work in a New School and I want to get settled in my new job...."It' actually a really nice school and...."

"After a few minutes we all decided to go for a coffee as I was quite tired from the night before and I needed some energy...The guy was actually really nice and we had a great chat...I found out that he was from Germany and he was going back to live in Berlin in two weeks..."

Thread Three - "He actually worked in the same hotel that I had stayed in when I visited Berlin 3 Years ago...It was a really amazing city".

The example above shows you how to implement different threads into your story. You can experiment and open different threads based on your story. It is imperative to set up the thread as this allows the story to continue seamlessly and naturally. Once you master this skill, you will divert into any area you choose and in doing so, easily bring in your attractive qualities.

If you enjoyed reading this article click here for more great dating advice tips [http://kamalifestyles.com/thescore.htm] that will ultimately SKYROCKET YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN.

To get more tips on how to attract women get your copy of "The Score" that has nearly 300 pages of information that will ultimately SKYROCKET YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN.

Learn how to meet and attract women
http://www.kamalifestyles.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons